MS4 Phase II Consulting
Let BFA's stormwater professionals assist you in meeting compliance requirements for your Municipal Separate Storm Sewer System(MS4).
All MS4 communities will be audited by 2014. BFA can review your stormwater management program and provide a third party review to assist you in identifying strong and weak aspects of your program. We have developed a checklist to provide a quick "screening" of your program or we can provide a complete "audit level" review which is designed to mimic an audit by EPA or DNR regulators.
Phase II Minimum Control Measures:
- Public Education and Outreach
- Public Involvement and Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection adn Elimination
- Construction Site Runoff Control
- Post Construction Runoff Control
- Pollution Prevention and Good Housekeeping in Municipal Operations